Heaven in a quart!
Counting down the hours to my paycheck, and an adventure down to the liquor store for some Coconut Rum!
This morning I awoke from a terrible nightmare. Like most dreams I have, this dream hopped around and didn’t make much more sense than a slew of random events all connected in some way. But right near the end I dreamed I was on a dock somewhere, surrounded by ships, men yelling, a storm rolling in with the night; the spray from the sea and the wind almost blinding. My hair flew into my face and as I removed it from my eyes and looked out to sea a man in a black cloak stood before me. He offered a small golden box to me and as I took it he simply vanished into a cloud of smoke.
The small golden box was cold and grimmy in my hands, and as I opened it, though is held nothing, yet made no sound nor light; I knew in that moment that my Mom had died. I fell to my knees on the dock and I let out a cry, as it began to rain and hot tears streaked down my cheeks. It rained harder and I screamed into the storm the pain only a squall could match in understanding. The storm was my pain, and I wanted nothing more than to speak with my Mom, ask her how her day was, tell her I loved her. The more the realization that I’d never see here again sank in the more it hurt, and the more I cried until the waves crashing on the shore muffled my desperate cries. When I woke up I was covered in sweat and my heart was pounding.
To realistic for me..
1. My hair is really healthy, and I don’t give it the credit that it deserves because it normally does what it wants. But it’s shiny, luscious, wavy, and I can do anything I want to do with it, other than wear it down to work because that is a nightmare.
2. My eyes are like sparking iridescent blue green ponds of adventure.
3. Even though my pores are huge, I have a wonderful complexion. I enjoy it and never feel the need to wear make up and cover it up for any reason.
4. I am a pretty kind person, so much that I often put others before put myself. I often go out of my way for other people in the hopes that I may make someone else’s life easier or brighten their day.
5. I am a FANTASTIC writer and I should do so more often.
I made some peanut butter cookies, and I accidentally left the second batch in the oven too long, and as I pulled them out, I screeched at the top of my lungs, “THEY ARE THE NIGHT.”
Go there, and do as the instructions say.
When my art was stolen, I got the post reported, and it was taken down. Don’t worry, it doesn’t just take down the sources post, but it takes down all the reblogged posts too.
Please give this a reblog, many artists out there may not know this is here.
And remember, ask permission before sharing, or don’t post it.
THIS IS BLOODY FANTASTIC
LET ME SMOOCH YOU
I feel like I’m always on Tumblr when the percentage of the people I follow aren’t.
About to make some mother fucking zucchini bread.
I will explain this once, and only once
It is FUCKING sell, not sale, or sail.
"I would like to sell these boots.”
"I will go to a yard sale.”
"I will sail the boat.”
HOW HAVE YOU PROCREATED AND YET DO NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SELL AND SALE.